Tuesday, October 7, 2008

wow

So Nebraska got crushed by Missouri, Cubs got swept...again, Packers lost by the narrowest of margins, the economy sucks, I got rent and bills to pay, I don't get paid till friday and my car has issues. Other than that life is good. Obama is kicking McCain's ass so bad that McCain is resorting to the same failed strategy that lost Hilary the nomination. I have gotten into a game called Travian and have spent a lot of time travianing in the last week or so. I belong to the Apocalypse Now alliance on Travian US 1, which is pretty cool, and I started an alliance on Travian Com 1 called Rogues. all-in-all it is pretty good. What sucks is I have to wait to get my comics till friday when I get paid.


Oh well, see you next time my non-existent readers.

-Tiggerpete-

No comments: