Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello all!

Greetings and salutations to any and all who stumble upon this blog. (God knows nobody would intentionally look for my blog)

I am going to assume that you (the reader) don't know me. That is probably for the better since this is my little soapbox with which I can share my views on anything without fear of backlash from disagreeable parties.

A little about me... I am currently a pizza delivery driver living in a rural Nebraska town. I go to church infrequently, am currently on a break from college pending a better outlook on life, and I spend most of my time (and money) at the local comic book store whose owner is my best friend.

I love movies, video games (RPGs specifically), tv, sports radio, anime, Star Wars, comic books and graphic novels (DC specifically), Magic the Gathering, puzzles (Su Do Ku, Kakuro, crosswords), politics, Chicago Cubs, Green Bay Packers, Nebraska Cornhuskers football, Creighton Blue Jay basketball, and Tom Clancy novels.

I am a member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia (Xi Alpha) since fall '03, I have been a music major, Elementary Education major, Broadcast Journalism major, Laboratory Science major, Academic Transfer major (general education), and a Business major, as well as having plans to go back to school to get a degree in psychology. This is obviously unprovable, but I figure I am the most educated person on the planet that holds no degrees, or at least the most well rounded.

I am a registered Republican, but I consider myself independent, and am currently hardcore for Barack Obama. Living in Nebraska, one has to choose a party in order to vote in the primaries. I choose Republican, because most of the time real issues are settled in the primaries and most Democrats don't do that well in the election, aside from our governor, and Sen. Nelson, both of whom I voted for.

I drive an '04 Chevy Malibu classic, which is not as good as my dearly departed '01 Chrysler Sebring (I loved that car).

I was never "cool" and I don't think I ever will be, I was really introverted in high school and didn't have many friends, that changed when I went to college and I joned Sinfonia. I am currently, and have always been, painfully single, due to the fact that all of the girls in this area are either uninteresting, or unavailable. for various reasons. That and the fact that when an interesting girl is available, I lack any ability to make a move or even say a sentence that makes sense. I don't feel I have impossible standards, its just most girls are either underage, involved with other guys, lesbians, sluts, stupid, or married. That and I don't even know how to ask a girl if she is single, without making an ass of myself.

Oh and by the way, my ideal girlfriend would be my intellectual equal (or as close as posible), witty (like me), compassionate, sports fan, interested in similar things and as far as I am concerned appearence doesn't really matter to me as long as the personality is there.

I would love to keep going, but nobody would keep reading. I hope to keep this updated regularly and would welcome feedback @ tiggerpete75@gmail.com

have a good day and come back again.

-tiggerpete-

No comments: