Saturday, September 27, 2008

sleep deprivation

Right now I working off of 2 hours of sleep on a possibly misguided attempt to create a more normal sleep pattern. Since I am close to being nocturnal, I decided to stay up longer than I normally do so that I wouldn't sleep before I went to work. That way I would be tired when I got off work and could go to bed and get a good nights' sleep. That fell through and I ended up going to sleep almost two hours before I had to go to work, and I woke up a half hour before work. Thank God for caffeine pills or I would have crashed, figuratively and literally, since I drive for a "living" (living is in quotes, because delivery drivers don't make crap) and I have to stay up if I have to drive.

That said, tonight was the first presidential debate between Barack Obama, and John McCain, and although I had to work, I caught about a third of the debate on my car radio during deliveries, and it seemed to me that Sen. Obama made the most sense and I thought "won" the debate by a narrow margin, and has made this election Obama's to lose.

I am totally psyched up to go see Metallica at the Qwest center on Nov. 6, just got tckets the other day. Their new album totally kicks ass too.

getting quasi-late, sleepily yours,

-tiggerpete-

No comments: